Monday, October 13, 2008

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF GLITZ!







Well, finally after a lot of hard work, a lot of research, and a lot of very late nights, I have finally opened my new site for business. Let me explain...I have tried to keep this a secret as long as possible until I was finished, because I wanted everyone to see the finished product and not a work "in progress".

I have started a business selling rhinestone crowns, tiaras, and pageant jewelry. Most of you know me from my Faith's Vintage Vanity blog page. Well, keeping in line with the rhinestone jewelry, I have just moved from vintage to new.

My daughter Presley entered her first pageant when she was three. She loved being on stage and loved getting to play "dress-up". Ever since then she has done one, maybe two pageants a year.

I became very interested in the whole process and realized that after all, I love those Glitzy Crowns! So I have decided to market myself towards the pageant world and can supply crowns to pageant directors, as well as brides to be, for special school functions, or anyone else for that matter who would just love to have one. (What girl wouldn't wont a crown?) And best of all, at wholesale prices!

I will also be offering pageant jewelry suitable for pageant wear, for the bride to be, or anyone looking for jewelry for that special occasion.

If you know of anyone who would be interested in a crown or tiara for their own personal collection, or that special birthday gift, or any pageant related function, or community event, please e-mail here at theglitzycrown@yahoo.com or visit my website at http://www.theglitzycrown.com/ to see my collection. I will be glad to answer any questions you might have.

Gradually, I will be adding links to upcoming pageants and community events. If you have any you would like to share, please e-mail me. I also hope to share some tips/secrets, back stage gossip, do's and dont's, and all sorts of stuff. Sounds like fun, doesn't it?

Come along for the GLITZY ride with me. This is going to be so much FUN!




Faith

1 comment:

Shabby Cottage Studio said...

The website looks MARVELOUS! I know all the hard work that went into it. ;-) Congratulations Faith and may your business bloom!
hugs
Gail