Sunday, July 7, 2013

Too Long


Wow!

I cannot believe it has been a year since I have created a new post.  Even though I have been busy, that is way too long.

We are doing more pageants and it seems like every weekend we have something to do like most people, I'm sure. We have a Glitz pageant this next weekend and one at the end of the month. We are looking forward to both of them.

We are also in the process of having a new Glitz dress made. Beyond excited to see this as all of  our other ones have been store bought or had made in a different size or color. This one is custom from head to toe! We will debut this in 2 weeks... or at least this is the plan.

Good luck to everyone on their upcoming pageants and I will be back to post soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi I was reading your review on unity smile design and I was wondering, was your daughter able to talk with it on? Thanks.

The Glitzy Crown said...

yes, It was a little different in the beginning until she got used to it being in her mouth. If she has to use it for an on stage introduction she can practice saying her lines with it in until you feel comfortable with it. Its kind of like having a retainer in your mouth. LOL