Friday, January 13, 2017

Mid January-ALREADY!

Sorry I'm a little late in wishing everyone a Happy New Year! I have been busy, but for the good, lol.  I have been designing several new crowns and will reveal them soon as they are produced.

I am so tired of seeing the same ole crowns at every pageant. They may add some different colors, or add a cute figure/cartoon in center but overall its still the same crown.

Here at The Glitzy Crown, you will always find  New, Unique, Different, Elegant styles that will survive long after the "trendy" ones are gone!  So if you are looking for something that no one else has , and is exclusive to The Glitzy Crown, we would love to help you.

I would love to hear your thoughts on what you think the best crown size is? Do you prefer Round Crowns or Large Tiaras with Combs/Bands?  

No comments: