Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My Picks for 2010


Happy New Year! I know it has been a little while, but now that the holidays are over maybe I can get back on track!


I thought I would list a few of my favorite sites for you to visit. These are my personal favorites!


1. Pageant Photographer- I pick Kelley's Photography. Karen has taken many award winning photos and has been the official pageant photographer of Sunburst State Finals here in Atlanta many times. She is great to work with and will work with you to achieve that special photogenic photo, portfolio, or composite. www.kelleysphotos.com


2. Flipper- I pick Unity Smile Design. The whole process is so easy and you do not have to set foot in a dental office! You simply contact them, send your impressions through the mail and in a very short time you receive back in the mail a perfect flipper that fits perfectly and looks GREAT! www.unitysmiledesign.com


3. Pageant Resource-Great resource filled with pageants,vendors, and anyone who loves anything and everything about the pageant world, I pick Tiara Talk. It is a great pageant social network and is lots of fun! www.tiaratalk.net


4. Photo Retouch, I pick Pageant Perfect Photos. Sheri is a professional and will work with you until your photo is exactly the way you want it. If you are looking for someone who is affordable, professional and very patient, then this is the place for you! www.pageantperfectphotos.com


5. Pageants-If you are looking for pageants in the Georgia area, I pick Pageants of Georgia. Jan McNicholas is the director and runs a very professional pageant with a lot of class! She has many pageants a year and holds them in a variety of locations, and there is sure to be one close to you. www.pageantsofgeorgia.com


6. Make-Up- I pick QDazzle if you are looking for professional make-up tips. Jennifer is a professional make-up artist who has a wide variety of make-up products that are perfect for pageants,proms, and stage events! She is very helpful and will take the time explaining every process of make-up application to you. www.qdazzleprom.com


7. Rhinestone Jewelry- I pick The Glitzy Crown if you are looking for great pageant jewelry sets,crowns,tiaras and pageant pins. There are many varieties to choose from and at wholesale prices. Quick delivery and very professional. http://www.theglitzycrown.com/


8. Photo Pageants/Contests- I pick Miss Glitz & Miss Natural Glitz. The best pageant prizes for on line photo contests. The entry fee is low and the prizes are great! It's a fun site and they offer different types of pageants also. http://www.missglitzandmissnaturalglitz.com/


Hope you give them a try, I did!

No comments: