Saturday, April 23, 2016

We have a NEW Website!


 We now have a NEW website!

I know it has been awhile but I have been hard at work designing new crowns, tiaras, and scepters.

I have also been working with someone to get a NEW and Improved website built. I am excited to announce that it is up and running. We are working out some kinks but hope to have those issues resolved before the weekend is over. Same great products, services, and our unbeatable customer service. Only a new face lift and easier navigation.

I am "Old School" but decided that it was time to get updated and more linked into social media. Who would have thought that at my age I would be worried about that? LOL Anything to make my customer's have the best experience possible when they visit my site. I will be working over the next couple of months on the social media part as well.

Feel free to visit us at www.theglitzycrown.com and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. I am available by email most of the day, as well as Facebook messaging. If you prefer to call, you will need to leave a message and I will return your call as soon as I can.

No comments: